245 N. Auburn St. Grass Valley, CA email@example.com
- 12 years experience in Photovoltaic Industry: Experienced designer of grid-tied systems. Use of ON-GRID and Clean Power Finance. Use of Solmetric and Pathfinder shading analysis tools. Familiar with CSI paperwork. Very knowledgeable about structural considerations and NEC code issues.
- 25 Years experience in Project Management: Designer and General Contractor for residential and commercial construction projects. Ability to manage multiple, varied tasks, and see each through to completion in a timely manner.
- Green Builder: Emphasis on using sustainable materials and energy efficient designs. Installed both active and passive solar systems on many projects
- Very experienced carpenter: foundation to finish, specialty cabinets/furnishings
- Skilled electrician: residential and three phase, design and installation of grid tied solar systems and knowledgeable about off-grid solar systems.
- Knowledgeable about plumbing systems: solar hot water and pool systems
- Experienced welder: Arc and gas welding for custom metal fabrication
- Computer skills: PC and MAC literate. Cad drawing, Microsoft Office, Filemaker
- Volunteer work: Board member of Clean Power Co-op of Nevada County, Grass Valley Charter School, Habitat for Humanity, Contra Costa Food Bank.
- 1982 – University of California at Berkeley B.A. School of Architecture, also studies in Conservation and Natural Resources, Energy and Resources
- 1977 – University of California at Santa Cruz
- 2011-2012 – Power Structures-PV & Solar water pumping design and installation.
- Specializing in creating multifunctional structures for power needs.
- 2009-2012 – Sierra College, Rocklin, Ca. Instructor-Introduction to PV Installation. Preparation for NAPCEP entry level exam
- 2007-2009 – Sierra Solar Systems Grass Valley, Ca. Photovoltaic design, sales and project management
- 2005-2006 – Real Goods Solar (GAIAM) Hopland,Ca Project manager for installations of grid-tied solar systems in SF Bay Area.
- 2000-2004 – General Contractor on 3 grid-tied solar systems (w/ C-10 Subcontractor)
- 1989-2012 – General contractor: commercial and residential projects Lic # 577830
- -2004 – Furniture design, sculptor and architectural designer
- -1993 – Opened and managed cabinet shop, Oakland Ca
- 1983-1984 – Bashland Builders, Emeryville, Ca Carpenter
- Metro Lighting, Berkeley Ca.
- Systems Solutions Group, S.F. Ca.
- Canyon Residence, Richmond, Ca.
- Woo/Martin Residence, Kensington
- Stachel Remodel, Richmond Ca.
- La Farine Bakery, Oakland Ca.